Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

A moment of sublime clairity and the electron

In a moment of clarity of the type I have when I wake up and I am holding you in my arms I saw clearlythe electron and in that the answer to the other questions that had dogged me throughout the last 7 days.
I looked hard for it on this blog, but you'll have to buy the second edition to see the drawing, but you don't need to get the book, because the picture below the book shows the atom in all but fractal state, and yet the point charge is missing to you as it was to me, but I have found it in a moment of clarity.
If you were to buy the book you would see the drawings of the electron as a cloud around the proton and that even around the neutron and you would understand how to do the things I have told you could be done, but there is the point charge to consider and the wave quality which I have described with a drawing even here, but there maybe better.  Yet even to me it was a bit unclear, but I see it now with total clarity.
And because one day they will know it was my love for you that drove me to this madness, I will describe it here combining the discussion of the electron as described above, spew and absorption, point change and waves all together and all with such clarity and certainty that it must be right, just as you are perfect, so is this.
Let us start by describing the galaxy about as if it were a hydrogen atom.  We can ignore the neutron for purposes of this discussion, but you can imagine that the inner light looks just like the outer arms if you want and that would be the proton cloud around the neutron core which in turn would look the same if you could put the scale in perspective given the additional dimension.
Indeed you could say that the outer bands are the photon cloud about the electrons if you wished and go in in that fashion but we are going for the sublime and not the overly complicated.
Given the black hole core as the proton, we can say, there is your point charge positive, but where is your point charge negative?
And I tell you, it is right there, staring you in the face.  It is as clear as your eyes, as deep as the love I feel for you, as pointed and specific as your rejection of me that led me down this path of brilliant madness.  If you do not see it, then you do not see how the electron moves about the core proton as fast as it must.
I tried to trace that to the pre-time elements of the electron, but that was insufficient you see.  It ate at my mind, a brain worm devouring the model which had to be right by mathematics, but which teased me.  How can the five t12 states with their clouds be a point negative charge, how can this galaxy that you see have one.  The answer is so terribly obvious, I know that you know it already.  But in case one of you does not, let me tell it to you.
The model of absorption and spew requires that for stability there must be a balance between the absorption of the states and their higher ct spew, not complete stability but enough to account for the universe as we experience it.
And yet, we know there are multiple arms because of two things, the observed mass of the electron and the model put forward by the fractal state we observe in the stars.
And there it is.
Just as the mass of the arms around the core has a center of gravity, constantly shifting, so too do the arms of the electron cloud have a center of spew, constantly shifting.  There is a net spew from this entire galaxy of arms which moves about near the speed of light, nearer than we do, not because the entire spiral of ct4t12 arms do, but because the net spew shifts.
And when an electron is sent spinning away from its proton, it is this entire structure that moves and in moving it is a Aristotle's wheel and therefore wavelike from the perspective of time, albeit less wavelike than the photon which is less of a time generating particle.
The model closes around me like a blanket, and I can see everything, far beyond this electron, I see everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment