Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Can a different perspective work

Stuck
174 again today.  Am I stuck here?
And by the way, there has to be a better blog for dieting advice; although I am the poster grown up for lifestyle change weight loss to some extent.
I did not exercise at all yesterday, the personal battles took all the exercise battle out of me, despite having no need to go further than my back yard to do something.
I did do the  backexercises and a short walk; but the former was done early in the day as a way to kill 15 minutes and the second was to clear my head between rounds of psychological warfare, as it were.
Am I stuck...
Ahh, there is a question that has ramifications far down the line.

Things have gotten a little too quiet around here.
3 very probable leads have turned quiet
It is not unexpected, but it is ominous.
Around 5 weeks have gone  on two, only a few days on the other, but even so.
There is a fourth undertaking, not really a lead, that is now two weeks old.  The 14th day is today, one that I should probably allot 30 days. Two weeks to 30 days, it would hang in your world as suspense, Hitchcocks set of after the audience finds out there is a bomb under the card table.  Hitchcock believed in suspense and not the action of the  bomb exploding.  I live in a Hitchcock movie, not a Scarsasy film.
That does not mean nothing is happening.
I have two articles getting ready to publish; one should be published already, but I have no link to it yet.  These are, oddly enough, the same article, "Space is the same as energy."  All the articles are that, of course.  I am a one trick pony.  Having determined what space and time are and how they operate, the universe is reduced to mush, like the cereal I made  but cannot eat.

That does not mean that I am inactive on this.  Indeed I am spending too much time on it.  I buzzed slowly through the first 30 pages, the first 1/3 and then hit the fusion portion.  I wish I coudl share the pages with you.  They are covered with script.  Oddly, I have only added one very simple drawing and even it seems unnecessary.  The old drawings show very well how to get to fusion, a controlled fusion.  That does not mean it would be easy, only that it can be done.
Having a better idea of both the structure and the process, the later being the two different fusions taught by AuT, renders the process much more logical more capable of understanding, even showing to some extent the atom printer that AuT makes possible, if unlikely.



I have been doing the lengthy write up of how to do Fusion in light of AuT and I think I have that issue licked in concept.
It will not appear here, at least not till after the next patent is filed and that may well be in June or Even July.
I lack time and resources.
Maybe a change in scenery.
I very much need to go to the mountains to finish this work; but absurdly I am here.  I am Einstein working in the patent office, coming home from drudgery, not realizing that the process is allowing me to work out what is unknown without breaking things down as they do in the Patent office is helping.  Knowing that I could get past relativity, general and special, to AuT if only I did not have the drudgery of work to do first so I can eat.






No comments:

Post a Comment