Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

just being plain smarter

I weighed in at an even 174 today.  It is not just an example of a lifestyle change, but while I do not yet have a movie stars body, despite the exercise and weight loss, without conscious effort, I appear to have one and while I continue to ignore the core work to the extent that I should; I am doing the back exercises which have a core component, although in all these things there is no single mindedness.
You want me for my fidelity and my movie stars body, but you want me to abandon the fidelity for you.  It is as if you want me for what I am and what will you do with what I become?
My looks now make me nearly irrisistable to other beings of my sort, a curse over the years which has come and  gone, like the hair on my head.  I fear I look more of lex luther than einstein.
Just as my weight and hair is fading, so too is my mind.  But it is still there.
Over the next few posts I am going to take the new model of fission and fusion and talk around them.  You can find much of it in the most recent books; but in truth much of it remains hidden and will be for another year.
The connosoirs of science, like myself, can work it out from these pages,  but what I am saying here is both important and immensely unsatisfying as I work through something based on results which are difficult to ignore and fully disclosed even in the shortest videos and apply them to the two types of fission, atomic fission and nuclear fission which are used more or less interchangeably pre-aut but which are deadly seriously different now; almost unrelated.
And that brings me to the subject of this blog post.
One of the problems with being smarter than everyone else is that you are constantly having to come up with terms for things that no one has ever figured out before and then you have to explain them.  Indeed, sometimes you have to take terms that have been given and you have to strip them of their meanings and having done so you are stuck with the choice, maintain the nonsensical meaning or rearrange the letters so you have precharge and prephoton because the terms charge and photon no longer accurately apply.
Need I change atomic and nuclear just to satisfy lesser minds than mine?
Absorption and Spew, for example, look just like compression and decompression to the untrained, dare I say unintelligent mind, but to me they are different.  (Editor`s note:  I am considered the village idiot by those who know me best; and no one forces you to read this blog)
How, the unintelligent but nevertheless curious asks?
Simply put Absorption and Spew reflect the approximately balanced absorption of a lower state and spew of a higher state.  But it is not so simple. There are some other features that are critical to charge and observed molecular interaction.  What is that?  There is a line of interaction that makes the spew of electrons something that is the same and therefore pushes against each other.  The same is true of protons.   So you have these same scale (ct state compression scale) of spew along common lines which drives electrons apart from one another.  It is the same spew absorbed by protons.  For neutrons, it is different, being similar states they pull in surrounding ct1 and spew something that pushes them apart, but the added dimensional features means the push is in a direction that is less visible than 3 dimensional push.
The exclusion principle suggests that there are orbits of spew, the proton suggests by its failure to combine with the electron that at close quarters, the spew of the proton is the same as the electron, the movement of the planets, the eliptical orbits which define the constant falling around the planets suggests the same feature on the quantum scale.
The neutron also must have the same features, operating on the same one quantum less scale as the planets with the movement reflecting some fractal qualities that you cannot fully comprehend but which Iwill make clear.
So you have folding of ct1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.3, etc; but when it is balanced against a spew type unfolding of another higher state.
In some way, the electron and proton spews need to be viewed as combined in the neutron in order to allow two neutrons to attract one another and repel one another in equal measure (approximately equal)
Compression means that from a 3 dimensional standpoint, the amount of information can increase (towards ct5) or decrease (towards ct3) without changing the relative size from the viewpoint of ct4 since ct5 increases in information are folded smaller and the ct3 changes can be viewed as increasing the speed of changes and therefor as energy even though it is nothing more than change rates within a region.
Coming up I will talk about fission and chain reactions which are different under AuT, even intent is different, and while I have covered, in the past, fusion to some extent since that was a target, the contrary in AuT works in a way that is more of the same thing in reverse than in pre-AuT physics where the increase in radiation is its own solution and the critical difference between thermodynamics on the atomic scale and fractal mathematics has to be dealt with.


No comments:

Post a Comment