Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

Gravity, waves and straight line travel in a curved universe

I am going to start this with what I wrote to you because I like clever turns of phrases.
I slept last night despite not breathing and the headache I woke with as a result, despite being away from my lover and doing harm to others.  So much for the adage, no rest for wicked, sometimes they sleep just fine.
I will use that in a book, the truth is often the best source of fiction.
My characters always have a sense of the original sin about them, coated with additional sin in layers like a cake, thick frosting with wafers of crust.
It is early and cool outside, but i am sitting out here drinking my coffee because it is pleasant and i would rather have the discomfort of the temperature, than lose this time alone.
I am going to talk about the shape of the universe and how it reflects what is and why it proves there was no big bang (hint, if you look up you dont see a flash of light, but  there are other matters.  I weighed under 175 this morning, i suppose it is because i only ate half of my sandwitch and because it was one of those things with no bread and because despite the 4 small oatmeal cookies for desert my dinner was something that looked more like rations than what you would see someone affluent eat.
My vision is blury this morning so it is hard to write.  With exercising outside, swimming, the not yet intense summer sun and perhaps the monk like non-sex life I have have conspired to make me feel healthy, but my eyes mock the rest of me.  If I live a long life, the last of it will be in darkness.
Lets start with the big bang and the shape of the universe.  The universe is a disc because as it has moved 2 thirds of the way from maximum compression before the last inflecction point it is tending towards being the straight line that it is at the most quantum level.  The calculations for this can be found in the books.  The stupid physics press, that is all physics that does not include my work but does include the big bang (a subset of the physics press which admittedly covers a broad if exclusive amount of theory on thing which AuT explains) says if we could see far enough we would see the light of the bang and that is stupid, because we can see the top ofthe universe even though the edges aretooo far away. AuT gives a coupleof reasons why  the comment was stupid.  One is t hat light doesnt last forever, read thebooks; the other is that we cansee far enough..looking up but there was no big bang and the universe does not work that way.
Why does gravity and wave type energy appear to travel in straight lines?  Question 2
Because they are one and two dimensional to a greater or lesser extent, in gravity even less than two dimensional.  Just as photons have elements that are two diemsnional and are more wavelike than electrons (neither of these things are more than fractal representations, but I will get to that in a couple of weeks although you can see it in the books also) because they have more two dimensioanl elements.
It is simple and brilliant and if it is true what hawkins said (if we understand it we can control it) then the keys to the car i am giving you will allow you to drive the universe. Hawkins was wrong, of course; like einstein he did not know what time was, we do whcih is why our car is in the ditch.


see the coiling drawing
https://youtu.be/YNEBhwimJWs

No comments:

Post a Comment