Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Before 5am Dark Matter all around us

5 am is a long way off.
I have read over this post and it drones on about nothing.
It is not funny or entertaining and while there are snippets here and there, you might want to just wait for the next post.
I wrote a missive today about how i am living the second life as much as I can or perhaps working towards the second life.  you only live twice is the nancy sinatra song i refer to.  One time for yourself and once for your dreams.
The for myself part was in my case so i could eat and feed others.
The for my dreams part is following my heart, writing and science and sometimes the two together.  And perhaps love if I decide I deserve it.
There is another post ready for today but it is too horrible to put up, without a warning.  I often write parts of posts a day ahead of time and that terrifying postis written, but not this morning.
a morning of storms.
it is early but i cannot sleep. It is dark outside.  I have to type this with the screen turned away from me.  There is only a glimmer of light in the clouds, probably not dawn, reflecte light climbing weakly throughtherain.
the next post is too terrible to give withoutu an introduction.
It talks about the next inevitable war which is on our doorsteps.  The machine war which will so comletely change things and expose the idiocy of our government and is the reason why i first wrote wwc, then called who we lost the war with china, although it did not help.  for a while perhaps i could sleep, but not now.
a flash of lightening.  the warning is there, i should talk of physics.
I need to calm myself.
5:15 now.  I have fed all the animals here and taken the old cat into the yard before the rain gets too intense again.  I feel better having done that.  Acts of giving always make us feel better, I sacrificed my first life, one life for myself?  I need to use the one for my dreams.
I am getting hungry.
I have not  been weighing myself online.  My weight is in the target range, whether a little less or more I do not know this morning.  It is easy to imagine gaining some back if I go to my old ways of eating or dropping if I show more discipline.  Neither is happening at this early hour.  That awful breakfast will not make a difference one way or the other, the delicious but simple dinner (from a youtube video) was the dream breakfast, the one I ate was....efficient; soylent green.
I am finished with the science mostly and have moved on, for now, to the practical applications.
There are additional insights, of course, so there is more science.  A lot of it appears in the last few posts.  The better vision of the electron as an averaged charged in a cloud which was given before, but now is more specifically laid out.
Even so, I have all the scientific small pieces.  The foundation is there.  The new science is there.  The new model waiting only for others to come...behind me.  They will always be behind me now.  The most recent articles which are not yet all published but will be by the end of next month, the patents, the emails.  All of it assures me, at least, that I am first.
How many years did I work in the fear that I would stumble onto someone who was ahead of me?  The fear of being robbed remains, but not the idea of being beaten.
It begins to lightening more, to rain harder.  count the seconds, half miles away.  Now it is 4 or 5, soon it will be right over me, the dispersion array will get a work out this morning.
We manipulate the forcess, therein lies the problem.
it bothers me, more than a little.
Electromagnetisim, free will, why there are not visible negative gravity planets; perhaps not in that order.  Free will is a thing for little children to talk about.
more lightening and more rain.
It is the transition from pre force to force that bothers me most.  Forces seem to control us while it is obvious they originate according the the underlyng math, but somehow they portray themselves as force.
The double helix reflects and contains quantum change and just as it controls life, the quantum change controls the formation of the helix which must reflect in some way the underlying math, just as the vitruvean man so clearly reflects the spiral model.  it is a subtle type of control, we are alive because of the helix, but the helix controls us.
Therein lies the potential, becaue we can controlt the helix, so why not an underlying counter, if not space, at least pre charge or pre photons.
While i figured out how graavity works, the solution suggests anti gravity planets does it not.  I know the break down of gravity is movement and that things can move fast enough to be a net dark energy universe, but when we look at the stars why dont we see more antigravity since it predominates.  Somehow, force as a resut becomes force as a driving feature.  In this point lies the ability to manipulate the univeirse, the introduction of time secondary to change. 
Perhaps looking at planetary spew, the word is actually a net negative, that is the most likely answer.  We see what we want, gravity, but the energy level spew riding on ct1 changes emanating from the planets is the negative gravity that i keep looking for.  it is all around us, hiding in plain sight.
A smarter person than me would ask, where are the positive energy planets; and perhaps those are dark matter planets, those where the spew is less than the folding.  It makes a great deal of sense.
I am not sure that I buy that.  I have a great explanation, supported by math, for primary forces and interactions and traditional analysis ties these observations together.  But something about it is confusing and I can put my finger on the symptoms, but not all of the reasons why it bothers me so much.  Worse, once you understand time and the scale, base, exponent, fractal side of things, the universe resorts to a newtonian pre relativistic model, albeit with a few different layers of math.
The sky is lit for a full second.
I stopped again, this time to feed myself.
I wanted to eat something more solid than cereal, but it was dark and early and i ended up grazing.
It is a little after 6 and now there is enough light to look at my screen.
this post should come as a warning, "I am not going anywhere with this post"
And yet it describes a dark matter universe wtihin our matter universe very well and perhaps that is enough.
Menioned in this blog:







No comments:

Post a Comment