Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2019

My search for Clartiy

"it is only heart break that finally refutes all that is ephemeral in love."Amor Towles

I weighted in under 175 today, for those of you who only read my blog to keep up with my exercise and weight routine, I also expected not to do as well today, but I managed 33 minutes on the stair machine and three mediocre sets of weights.

The ability to see surface trurhs is tied to our willingness to ignore our prejudices.  That one is by me.

In a way the two are related or relatable.

There is a path in the world that I can see with great clarity, but my ability to move in a straight line towards it is limited by unseen forces that define my past, and future while leaving me somehow free and imprisoned in the present.

CT1-3 is a lot like virtual particles, unobservable, but the idea of matched anhilating pairs is just nonsense, as is the spontaneous generation of information in space, although you can see the parallels.  
The information of space is generated from something; but space is not empty so things don't exist in space in the sense of these nonsensical pre-AuT theories, and yet AuT has its own type of nonsense goverened by what happens before time and what type of thing that space is for holding and answering to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment