Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Funding options, force and false neutrinos

I have looked at a lot of goofy stuff.
Sometimes I have to step back:
Why did ct1 become fpix?
It did not just happen, by the way.  I did not randomly pick that because we observe pi.
No, the reason is that the Fibonacci series is derived from pi.
This drawing shows the relationship between teh two.
So, I decided I would look at funding my project with a T-shirt:
https://www.bonfire.com/aut/
I really did that but you should not buy a t-shirt.  that would just be silly.
I would need to sell 100,000 of them to even get close to where I want to go.  I intend to make a few locally because I think they are cool and it will help my trademark.
However if you want to order 500,000 t shirts go ahead.
Where was I?

I swam 2250 after what was perhaps my hardest stair workout ever yesterday (except for real hiking in the mountains) followed by three pretty good sets of weights.  I was drenched.  Didn't lose any more weight.  I was back at 175 this morning after not really eating anything yesterday, I assume it is something about drinking too much water.

The post yesterday was pretty awe inspiring in scope, I dont know if any of you picked up on it.  Yesterday I wrote up the first sufficiently specific patent claims on fusion.  I still have some issues on quantum computing to deal with although "using this definition of quantum phenomena is quantum computing" would be pretty adequate given the disclosure.

I have developed some additional graphics showing the relationship of the electron to the arms of galactic scale fractals, but they are merely modifications and additional explanation of this very old drawing you can find in prior posts and in the books and which are the bottom right drawings below showing spew and absorption which explains electromag.



And then there is the fiction of other stuff
Gizmodo: Dark Matter Detector Makes Incredible Neutrino Observation. 1834270148 https://gizmodo.com/dark-matter-detector-makes-incredible-neutrino-observat-1834270148
So in this, they claim to have 126 two-neutrino double electron captures.
First let us look at a simple example from the article: 
"no-neutrino, or neutrinoless double electron capture, an even rarer event in which, after the double neutrino electron capture event, the two neutrinos collide and emit a gamma ray."
Let us translate this from nonsense to AuT.
First, what this means is that the neutrino compressoin state, which is not defined, otherwise they'd have mass, is something where two of them can contain a gamma ray which makes them around the size of photon, best theorized as a ct4T6 state (see Algorithm Universe Model 2nd if you want to understand how this happens).  So we can define these in terms of what they are and their small size shows why we don't measure their mass wtih absurdly large measurement techniques.
Here is another bit of nonsense to unravel:
"This would demonstrate that neutrinos are their own antiparticles, and would allow scientists to put a number to the neutrinos’s mass. It’s also a complimentary search to a reaction called neutrinoless double beta decay—sort of like the opposite of neutrinoless double electron capture, where two neutrons spontaneously and simultaneously turn into protons, emitting electrons and a pair of neutrinos that annihilate one another."
Its hard to break down something that is gobble-d-goop (to use the technical terms) but we know what happens when neutrons break down, because of the collection of ct states that make them up.  We know that the proton collapse to get to the neutron invovles T-13 state compression into a T16 marix.  We also know that the "electron" is actually a cloud of states and there is a post a day or so ago which covers this in more detail, and this cloud can contain T6 range neutrinos in abundance.
And one last quote:
"We don’t know if these “neutrinoless” reactions would really happen, but it’s an important question to particle physicists. If neutrinos really are their own antiparticle, it would help explain why neutrinos are so low-mass and maybe why there’s so much more matter than antimatter in the Universe. "
We know why neutrinos are low mass, because they are in the range of T6 states and part of the cloud of T12-T13 electrons.
It is agonizing to have to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment