Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Summer

Futurism: SpaceX-Like Startups Think They Can Solve Fusion For Cheap. https://futurism.com/the-byte/spacex-startups-fusion-energy-cheap

A few weeks ago the outdoor pool tottered between the high 60's and 72 degrees and I swam for the first time.  Now it is about 72, typically  at the 74 degree range so I no longer have to go to the gym to get exercise.
I have kept my weight at 174-176, weighing in this morning at 174.4  I have not yet set a goal for 170; if I keep lifting weights and doing the stair workouts, something that has gotten sporadic of late with all the travel I did in the last month, I need the extra weight.

I have 2 more articles coming out which are invitation pieces with no real cost to me except for time.  Today I begin the process of tranfering the first 1/3 of the edits from the hard copy to the electronic copy of the patent.  I look at what has been accomplished in the model as I go, just since August of last year, and it is staggering.  It also requires a large number of corrections.

The appeal moves forward to what end I know not.  That more than anything may define where I am in 12 months.  I am waiting for responses from several places, but only a few, perhaps just 3, have shown any part of the vision which I had hoped for.

I have done it however.  The amount of progress is not in a vacuum; the solutions to things like the double slit experiement, the part of the patent I am editing this morning, are there, most ofthe other mysteries of physics were decided a long time ago in the model, primarily in going from space to black holes without picking up the pen as it were, the last of the progress was categorizing transitional states, something that admittedly has some mainly grunt work to go, categorizing force, a very very recent undertaking in detail, although largely done in principle in August, working out the process of fractal change which is underway more as a consequence than anything else (the idea that hinge states may lose their relevance after ct1 for pi(1) and pi(-1) where the math shows the hinge states which is a consequence of fractal building after that point and something which makes we wish I had other mathematicians to work with and...I am not sure what else is still in the hamper.  Perhaps it is the practical applications which are a part of the rewrite.  Certainly the period table work out, a Christmas eve miracle of sorts, not because it was hard or magic, but because it worked as expected and shed a great deal of light which by the first of the year or shortly after had defined how the neutron functioned as a fractal of a black hole which is, again, staggering; but turning this into the practical, building floating cars adn fusion reactors will require substantial grunt work.
Which brings me to why I am up at 4 in the morning typing, editing and drinking my half cup of coffee.
I that emptiness inside of me something I can write about. Can I tell you about my hopes, my dreams, the jail bars that only exist in my mind but which I dont know how to tear down?  It is hard to remember what I can and cannot say.  I only know my life means almost nothing to me, it is only what I can give to other people.  Were no one depending on me, I would behappiest because I would have nothing to give to anyone, like the man who had all the time in the world until his glasses broke in the twilight zone.
So perhaps I will talk about the article instead.
None of these startups have the right model which I add and yet I do not know how to reach them except to reach out.  It is a step too far today, but perhaps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment