Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

The second article this week and an annoying day comes to an end

I have been consistently working out for several days.  weights and stair, swimming short but passable workouts and repeat.  Yesterday I swam 2200 yards and again today.  the water temp was down slightly to 78 and up slightly from the 75 or 6.
I did an imprompt review of my weight fluctuations and came up with 1 or 2 percent.  at 175 that is 2-4 pounds, roughly, but it mostly fluctuates up which is annoyinng, although I am at a good weight given all the weight lifting and the resulting bulking up.  while i can fit in what were preveiously tight pants, the legs are filled out with muscle and my arms have always been gangly, uncontrolled things.
I have too much to do.
An important thought came to me yesterday and another this morning and I have lost both of them. I dont know why.  The rewrite of nostradamus is approaching the halfway point.
There is a silly article out there:
NBC News: What is gravity?. https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/what-gravity-ncna1004506
which is answered with the two most recent articles (two different versions of the same thing).
Here is the second of the two:
Thank you for your outstanding paper, here your paper has been published, here is the online link and printable copy for you. https://nessapublishers.com/view-article.php?id=344/Space-as-the-building-block-of-dimension-An-applied-overview We welcome you for more outstanding manuscripts to publish in our Journal.
I not only define gravity, but also time.
The nbcnews article is nonsense, but with 4 articles out there it is only a matter of time.
I am glad of the nosense, it confirms how far ahead I am and I hope I am making progress with the acceleration towards the applications.
Today waa full of stress, you did not help things with your ultimatums, one more among many, but I suppose I desesrve everything that happens because the universe decides I deserve it, the most innocent are always the first to be punished.  That sound good.



No comments:

Post a Comment