Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

NLT and Halloween

Here is my Halloween themed post.  All those requests for the music upload will not go unanswered (because there are none).  The goals is to post it before Halloween.  It is, after all a "zombie love song."  Even simplifying the music as much as possible every time I play it the song is different.  I suppose the kinder thing would be not to post it at all.  So that is scary
It is, however, a love song just as...well never mind, on with the post, NLT and Halloween.
Two scary things-1) the zombie love song and...
Hard copies:  Why on earth would you read the rough draft in this blog instead of the book?  I mean really?  I have corrected all the mistakes, gathered all the information in one place, it's actually shorter and more concise than the original (and vastly different) Einstein Hologram Universe; and everyone is still reading the type ridden, largely inconsistent blog posts!  Did Newton have these same problems?


Well, it's not my job to psychoanalyze anyone  If you don't like something you see the blog, look in the book.  Who knows, something I took out of the book is likely to have the most insight, however that isn't the other scary thing.
So, last but not least, if everyone decorated their house like this for Halloween, I would not go outside until November 1.  And people think I must have too much time on 'my' hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment