Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

NLT 2nd edition: particle and anti particle-keys to understanding time

It's amazing how little it takes to distract me.    I can't believe I've been as inefficient getting a multinational marketing and manufacturing agreement together, I used to be able to go through these in my sleep and I'm not sure if I've made any actual progress today.However, I now realize it was merely an attempt to keep me from recording "The Last Girl in the World" so let me say, that it will be posted before Halloween and nothing will stop that.

I'm putting together the reasons for further research on Non-Linear Time.

Before I get back to my contract: Let me set out the next entry related to how NLT needs to be examined from this point forward.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/03/matter-antimatter-majorana-fermion_n_5926326.html

Is this physics study finding Non-linear Time?  Why would the study of NLT enhance this?  The answer lies in knowing what you are looking for.

What makes an accurate theory so important to the study of the universe is you know what you are seeing.

For example, what if the "fermion" study is really nothing more than a look at the transition beteween a postive state 4 coordinate change dimensional characteristic and a negative state 3 coordinate change force.  These both could involve the same particle.  Their presence is not some "striking revelation" but merely evidence that NLT is accurate.

The key to the study of NLT is studying forces and dimensional characteristics as if they are all part of the same thing.  NLT "is" force and dimensional characteristics.
It is the search in them (force and dimensional characteristics) for their "non-dimensional, non-linear elements.  Studies like this one and the presence of wave particle duality and black holes are all supporting clues of NLT as a theory which can give us greater control over the universe.



No comments:

Post a Comment