Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

NLT-Justification edited-black holes

It really is irritating that these stories don't include a reference to the solutions in NLT.   Of course, to be irritated that you aren't included as a science reference in the huffington post is a bit inane to begin with.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highlight/it-may-be-time-to-forget-everything-you-ever-learned-about-black-holes/542b402178c90ac92b0001ce?cn=tblahttp://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highlight/it-may-be-time-to-forget-everything-you-ever-learned-about-black-holes/542b402178c90ac92b0001ce?cn=tbla

JUSTIFICATION FOR FUTURE INVESTMENT
            Working just in my free time, I deliver to you a conceptually complete theory predictive of the 13 items above and more.  I predicted not only the compression of black holes on a specific scale (10^32) but what they represented, namely a time with a fifth coordinate changing simultaneously.  

          While Non Linear time suggests that anti-gravity is unlikely, I happen to be your best bet for building a floating car, faster than light time travel and freezing things in a suspended state.  I have done all of this unfunded and in my spare time over 24 months.  I'm not saying that I will produce a floating car or a transporter or that my math solutions will immediately change the world, but I am so far ahead of everyone else, that it makes sense to allow me to continue to move forward and if there are floating cars and transporters in the future, my work will be attached to them.  


          More particularly, NLT is the study of solutions to math paradox.  Equations that have no solution or that have paradox solutions under CT4 should have solutions under CT5 or CT3.  There are statements in math that cannot be proved or disproved, the act of attempting to verify these proofs with discrete steps fails, the attempt to get finite answer to equations fail.  NLT provides a model for finding solutions.


No comments:

Post a Comment