Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

NLC How spirals change a the same rate but relatively different

I swam outside yesterday, so I could watch the unusual cloud patterns that are associated with weird weather.  It was almost too cold to swim and I dropped 15 minutes from my workout but did  manage to do all the hard work.  The last few days leading up to this swim taught me that my heart wouldn't give out and while the cold was draining, it is, for now, a pain that can be withstood and afterwards, leaves one with a feeling of
Last night I had a class reunion.  Every class has someone who writes physics, who could says the past cannot be changed and then, maybe in fiction changes it.  I realized that for my class, that person was me.  That doesn't mean I was the smartest one in the class, because that wasn't true; but someone has to write that stuff in every class and in my class it is me.  Back to the recent past, however
I had a single drink, well most of one anyway, which was enough, to calm my nerves and having not drank very much, the coffeee I'm drinking today is invigorating and not medicinal.  The touch of the past was disconcerting but the touch was gentle, almost a pet, when it could have been cruel.  There is a great deal to be learned from last night, how the past should be seen and how it is, how we need to make the present so that it yields a past that is capable of kindness, howe we need to view and embrace the past to make a present, a past, that for me, rarely seemed kind at the time; but which held some measure of of stability for those who lived it which is reflected by the fact that at least some of us are still here..
And today, I think of you painting, with that unique scense of serenity that you embody and me reaping the paintings of the past.
The idea time as we experience it, is the story behind slower than light travel, that is the type of time that changes along the main spiral at a non-machine gun pace.
The best way to imagine this is that as long as the secondary spirals come off of the primary spiral they must change at the same speed.  How ever if a tertiary spirals comes of the secondary spiral it is possible to imagine a scenario where it only changes along that secondary spiral so that its movement along the primary spiral is delayed or, more specifically, combined so that two spirals (one secondary and one tertiary) change at half the speed of the primary spiral
This requires a graphical reference.  It requires a better reference, but for the moment we'll go back to our one example because it has labels.
It is presumed that for each quantum step out of the page that line A takes, spiral 1 changes.  It is also the case that the overlap sprial moves one pont for each point that spiral A moves out of the page, but only along the thermodynamic line in this case.  Relative to Spiral A, there is no direct change. While the spirals in this case are shown coming off at certain points, these are only exemplary.  A mathematical process describing the entire universe from this formulation is beyond this post, anyway.

While all the changes are in one direction and all changing at the same speed, relative to at least one spiral, they change the rate of change.  This relative difference would be what is mistaken for time, but the entire process remains fixed quantum movements.
I'm not sure that I'll tackle any more physics this weekend.  I have some, but I'm a little unbalanced because the foundation of time to me shifts on the poor foundations that I have built.  They did not have to be, but they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment