Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

time off and neutrinos

By 10 this morning, I had taken care of the last project requiring my assistance on a near deadline, 36 hours ahead of the absolute deadline, the benefits of working and traveling both on the weekend, the exhausting schedule bearing fruit.  After dealing with perhaps half of the items left on the table during the three week whirlwind, I came home early to swim while the sun was out.  The cold weather of the last couple of weeks had left the water at a temperature which never stopped being cold, but other than cutting my workout by 10 minutes, it was as good as always, after a 4 day break.  That is a long break after so many consecutive days.  After a while it seemed like the water had kicked in some sort of hibernation response and I napped thickly in the evening.
I have the joy of some time off, and even heard some good news as a result of finishing ahead of time of another piece of work which seems likely to come through, on several fronts my technology project seems to be doing well; but, of course, there is only one thing that I want to hear which I have been denied for so long, there is only one thing I want though it was, at one time, within my grasp to have it, if not forever than for a moment I could have treasured forever.  What is with that?
The neurtrino is said to be a million times less massive than the electron.  Sadly, the nobel prize winner in physics this year is not I (who can explain why it weighs at all) and is instead to the physicists who can only explain that it has weight and estimate what that weight is.
Unlike other theorists, I can explain why even space has weight (because it has linear information) and that the weight of neurtrinos is based on their containing information (an exponential amount more than space).  Neutrinos represent, in nlc, a more fundamental amount of information, closer to quantum matter, perhaps even being quantum matter of a sort, but a little too heavy to match the theory.  Of course, these scientists are still hung up on the higgs boson.  Those of you tracking the history of this blog will recall that there is no Higgs Boson and I correctly predicted that its "discovery" was impossible when they indicated they had found it last year.
I have spent an inordinate amount of time on a model that doesn't fit well in the observed universe, but which has its attractions because of the problems with quantum theory.  Eventually, I will finish that and I will get back on track to finish the third edition and I will try to do what is right in life, although what matters and what I want and what is important and what is right should be the same, but they are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment