Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2017

AuT and entanglement

I am the most frustrated theoretical physicist in the world.  This is for more reasons than  you might think.  But for purposes of this article, this is because I have figured out the fundamental structure of space-time, but there is a mosterous beauracratic machine which refuses to acknowledge that I have done this because (1) I did it from a basement (and I look like I'm working from a basemetn) and (2) I wipe away all of the Pre-Aut nonsense meaning that I am the only one that's right and everyone else is wrong.
This wasn't intentional, it just happens to be how things happened.
As I read what is written and as I write what new, particuarly as to this whole grant thing, it is painfully clear that I will howl alone in the wilderness for some time to come.
It is, of course, gratifying to see readers from all over the world.  When I see one reader occasionally download huge swaths of posts (why not just buy the book?) undoubtedly to purloin my work, that too has a bitter gratification.  But would it kill the theoretical physicists reading this in say Botswana to say, "By George, I think he's got it."
However, I do have it which is something.  This next grant proposal will be a bit more studied and grounded in Book 4 and explained by books 1-3, perhaps it will find a crack in the wall of ignorance that has always plagued cutting edge science.
Here's another snippet from Book 4 and largely rewritten for the proposal.
Qunatum entanglement has a slightly different origin and explanation which we can revisit from a prior diagram.


In this diagram it can be seen that F-series building necessarily results in some entanglement with other states.

That picture above shows how states are necessarily entangled, but what happens to cause them to separate.  To see this, you have to look at velocity and higher state compression.


AA2 shows one of these bundles of otherwise entangled solutions being booted out.  At the ct2 level it is easy to visualize, but at higher states the degree of entanglement and the amount of history included are much greater.



The idea is that like almost all accurate observations, AuT presupposes the result and explains it.

http://gizmodo.com/scientists-finally-prove-strange-quantum-physics-idea-e-1798433666

What this tells us is that if you do a ratio between sin(y) for pi=0 to sin(y) for pi=1 you get the 1:64 ratio and when you get the perfection of this ratio for 1:64 you are working with 32/27 and these numbers through alternating algorithmic and anti algorithmic manipulation yields 2f(n)^2^n and for n-4, this yields the equation e-mc^2 and fo n=5 it yields the minimum size of an observed black hole as predicted.

When Einstein figured out e=mc^2 the basics for energy adding mass and the ratios were in place.  Moreover Lorentz and others had established many of the underlying principles.  Does that render relativity (general or special) less important?  Not at all.  That is why Einstein is great, standing on the shoulder of giants another giant was able to look over a very tall mountain.  A superior understanding of the fundamental nature of light was understood.    Imagine what AuT does, it puts relativity, light speed and e=mc^2 into perspective.
What is that?  What's the word I'm looking for in AuT?
how silly is everything and why shouldn't the universe treat me a little better if it gave me this and why shouldn't you put some comments up about this theory.



No comments:

Post a Comment