Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

AuT and what is wrong with everyone but me-and maybe you

I am sorry that i pontificate, but I really enjoy pontificating, you can't deny me a little enjoyment, but I apologize.  Well, I guess I'll pontificate anyway.
I read these articles and I ask myself, why doens't nbc news know what they are talking about.
It is hard to have all of the answers and to not have the audience.  I am surrounded by idiots.
I have more or less definitively answered all of these questions and yes, the equation needs some work, figuring the right way to handle the integration from x=0 to max x using fpix is a bit complex especially given the survival of historical information from prior states, but the basic idea is essentially done.

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/7-biggest-unanswered-questions-physics-ncna789666

1) what is matter.
2) why is gravity weird
3) why is time in only one direction
4) where did all the antimatter go-well took care of that today and yesterday
5) the grey zone between solid and liquid-that one's not something i've addressed but I will
6) unified field theory-definitely been there and done that, by showing what fields are and that they aren't what pre aut physics say there are
7) how did life come to exist-also covered, but why is it so dumb?  Obviously stupidity is built into the system in the illusion of entropy but shouldn't the physics community send me a flower arrangement?

I will work on this further as time allows, but fo tonight I just want to point out that this article is stuck with looking at the non-existent higgs boson and most of the physicists who read this will reject it because they are praying to an idol that isn't even there.

If you buy books 1-3 and read the last 10 posts, you'll know 10 times more than the person who wrote this post and hopefully this month I'll publish at least a version of book 4.  Unless i decide to pull my hair out instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment