Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

AuT symmetry and conservation

Your world and your idols all are spread before me, I look at myself, for I have prayed in multiple languages to false gods and if I am not mad, then perhaps, I have killed my own gods.
It's about time for me to focus on getting book 4 out.  The rearrangement of the equations in the last few posts alone make it noteworthy and I feel like the compression equations can be put together without a lot of effort.
There is much philosophy to be done yet, but perhaps I need to move to the mountains and find some spiritual path since none of the other paths seem to have any reason for me.
What will you do to provide guidance for me, what do these words mean to you?
I have no universe to put my hands in, the random events that may rescue you, offer nothing to me.  I have no totem to pray to, I don't even have your math, I exist outside of your space and your time.

Unlike in pre aut math, aut supersymmetry means you cannot have even microscopic symmetry on a molecular scale.  Supersymmetry in AuT even has a different meaning.  It has nothing to do with position and function changing relative to any other point.  It means, instead, that  you can predict in theory where things were or will be with any value of x.  You can look at x-1 but making that change would require changing back the entire universe.  If you could go to x-1; you would be back in time ignorant of the fact you had gotten there because all of the features of that time would have to be returned including your memory.  
While even preAuT math, if it were honest, would recognize the infinite reach of gravity necessarily means there is no time based symmtery other than supersymmettry, but pre-AuT math, like pre-Aut religion is jealous of its fantasies, and time travel is seductive if impossible, or I would go back to tell you to say yes to me when we first discussed this strange future, though it would require I give up the clarity that I have which provides me no comfort and offers me nothing of value.
Even if you could reverse speed and position, you cannot reset the position of the rest of the universe.  All symmetry in pre AuT physics is according to its own rules approximation which can be called randomness only because you don't have enough data to deal with it; there is no reason to blame the universe for your inadequacies.
 You cannot go back and keep your present, because the matrix would be different even if you could take into account relative position.
So we are in a universe of points, all growing from just the center, but expanding by combinations which maintain the past within them.
The idea behind net universeal expansion even though a lot is made every second is that it must come from breakdown of higher ct states into space.  Likewise, you must have build ups of higher ct states as decompreessing universe changes to a compressing one, Dark matter has to increase and dark energy has to increase even as the universe expands slowing it with localized concentrations of the very space that was freed in the expansion phase.
Conservation rules of pre-AuT math, are therefor inaccurate because of the lack of conservation of history, it builds continually.  The idea of conservation of other features is tied to the interwoven nature of events and the fundamental carriers are so remote from their nexis and so tied into the web of interlocking points at ct4, that spontaneous changes are unlikely except over extremely long periods of time, but conservation in such an environment, likewise is an approximation.
Hence some localized consistency  is built into the system, but overall consistency is impossible.

And what is left to say about pre-AuT physics and the gods that live there.  Who was it that said there was not enough evidence to flog a cat-relative to mata hari?  And how much evidence do you need to flog a cat?  Is there any amount that would make that ok, even in France?

Anyway, sometimes the shortest things are the best and this post is long enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R15vi55cJmk

No comments:

Post a Comment