Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

AuT Publication-post submission

The book has now been submitted for publication.  Only the first 70 pages are fully edited.  However, for a first edition this is enough.  Indeed, the remaining 100 pages could have been left off in their entirety, but I believe that in the second edition much of that will be included.  Even so, almost 100 pages were eliminated to get to this more compact version, some of which may be added back in the second edition.
Why publish now?
The reason is that the missing part of prior publications in included in this edition.
The basic processes behind compression have been uncovered, at least in a broad sense the factors leading to and away from compression have been set out.
This is staggering in its importance, if I'm right.
This book closes the circle both in theory and metaphorically.
Excerpts of it appear throughout this blog, but the book itself contains and organzation and clarity and edits, at least in the first 70 pages that go very far.  With the other books, especially book 1 but book 2 in part and book 3 in total it is very much the book to read.
I'm in the middle of the book 2 extensive edits and then I"ll probably go back to book 4 and finish it, but for now the theory finally has all the pieces I set out to assemble in 2013 even though I may not have realized it then.
It will have some rough patches in the printing, but its an important enough book, literally the new physics to go ahead and publish in its current form.  I hope if you read it you enjoy it.

I suppose I"ll spend quite a bit of time recovering, writing fiction, some of which I hope to publish here, but I didn't realize book 4 would come so quickly after I finsihed book 3 so who knows?
I hope my next post will include a picture of the next book and notice it is available.  It may start in hard copy format and be a few days before its available on kindle, but I will work to that end.


No comments:

Post a Comment