Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Aut Book 4 pre publication

So "a version" of book 4 will be sent to the publisher this month.
I've gotten to around page 50 and while the entire book is 160 pages long, it is worthwhile to get one part of it published, the key paragraphs at the beginning, the ones that round out books 1-3.
So by the end of this month, a mere seven days from today, the 23rd of August 2017, I will submit it for publication.
There is a great deal of clarification.  I have deleted entire sections of the original based on the new math models and the inherent explanations of force and range.  The effect of transitional states on force alone would be the subject of a book were I have to have more time and my full vision.
As it is, I have headaches from the time I put into this and, of course, a great deal of my time has to be put into money.
While I continue to be surprised by the lack of commentary, I have had massive information dumps lately from this blog.  It woudl be as well to wait for the books, but these represent acknowledgement of the importance of what is being written.
There is a lot of science I could put in this blog this morning, but something needs to be saved for the book and seven days is not forever to wait.
I am drinking my half cup of coffee having woken up at 5 am, walked the dog by 6, and started this post that I would have written last night were I not exhausted.  Even if I stopped today, I could publish, but I badly want to get through another 30 pages.  It doesn't sound like a lot, but I often have to consider between deleting information which appears out of date now or preserving it with some sort of disclaimer.
A good example comes from the interplay of dimesional features (-1 driven) and F-series features (f(N) driven) at the ct0-ct1 interface.  These two overlap here and both the tendency towards and away from compression, gravity, quantum phenomena, and information growth occur at this place.  The relationship between the F-series and dimensional features arises here, or at least immediately thereafter based on the common threat at this point.  There is a beautiful moment here where f(n) and -1 intersect and depart from one another that creates the entire universe in a magnficient, but very minor transition based on the model of converging and diverging infinite series that has so long been at the core of AuT, and even intersecting spiral models of AuT.
It is the point where god's hand touches Adam's at the cistine chapel.  I've seen that by the way, walking through with a child; not realizing that one day I would write the metaphorical equivalent, although I'm not saying that my work is comparable, being mainly a technical undertaking.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Creation_of_Adam
It's worth looking at this, the famous gap, because this moment in AuT has a gap in it.  The transition between these two is uneven, they do not quite join and yet the gap, 0', is where everything springs from.  One can imagine the artist, being so much closer to Parminides, seeing the failure of geometry at that point and realizing in his art that there was something so much more important between o space and g space and displaying it so cleverly, hidden in plain site.





No comments:

Post a Comment