Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

AuT-How simple a Universe

I am not well into the editing.  It is an evolving process.
For example, using the figures I have broken the calculations into:
1) Charts showing mathematical derivations
2) Figures showing graphic representations of dimension/force/etc
3) Figures showing theoretical origin features
I have also begun to cut out repetition and the irrelevant information and the relevant, but unessential.  
The goal is to turn two 800 page books into a 200 page book ultimately, but for now to turn an 825 page book into a 200 page book.
I have only begun this process, opening the first two sections, but I have already cut out 100 pages leading me to wonder just how many pages are required.
The base equations and overview took less than 43 pages.  The theory is embodied in its entirety in less than 50 pages.
That is it, with sufficient detail to fully describe the features of the universe, a mere 40 pages would suffice.  What is left for the other 150 pages is nothing more than a summary of some fundamental mathematical equations applied to those theories, some figures showing those features and descriptions of specifics, the specific forces and time.  Then there are the results, what is explained.  This is no longer the list, but is instead embedded within the different features, equations, change, dimension, force, and time and in that order of importance.  Time is the most important to us, it is only fair it be the least important to this least romantic of theories.
Without repetition, I wonder if I will get to the 200 pages, whether this undertaking will be easier than I thought, just time, and I have taken this week off to complete this task.
I am not disappointed.  If the universe was unduly complicated it would be wrong.
I preserved this in the book:  The principles of Occam’s razor and Leibniz’s provide an explanation: “when you have two competing theories that make [the same predictions], the simpler one is probably better.”  
But I took this out, even though it represents the obstruction between a true understanding of the universe and where I sit and write today.
The Standard Model which is the pampered and protected construct of pre-aut physics is a conglomeration of smoke and mirrors based on absurd features of particulate structures.  The standard model makes sense only if you blindly accept what we observe which is the equivalent of saying the universe revolves around the earth.  

The strange thing is that I answer questions, like the one below, in the most simple way possible, and yet no one listens.  But perhaps it is too early to ask for that.  While the compendium is complete in its 1600 words, I feel pretty comfortable that sometime next week there will be a summary compendium of volume 1 that is a mere 200 pages, easier to read, less redundant, better in every respect, and hopefully ready for peer review.

Forbes: The Simplest Solution To The Expanding Universe's Biggest Controversy. https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2018/08/21/the-simplest-solution-to-the-expanding-universes-biggest-controversy/



No comments:

Post a Comment