Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Killing sacred african cows, planck length and missing time*

It is a quiet mid morning after a day that started early.
Now it is late and I am just getting to this.  I barely squeezed out 1600 yards, I could have more easily let myself drown, but not yet.
My future lies in Africa, I feel it, but how do I get there?  Will my writing take me there, this physics?
But how can physics get me anywhere when I keep killing the sacred cows of pre-Aut physics.
I guess I will kill another one in this post, or at least beat the dead thing.  Planck length is inaccurate because it is tied to light speed and light speed is tied to time which is an effect.  Both are tied to dimension and what you end up with is the illusion of time and the consequent illusion of minimum length which is what has misled everyone before me.
I could be wrong, but I am not.  I am merely a killer, killing physic's sacred African cows.  My future lies there.  I miss the winds down in Africa, even though only you know what they feel like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
We started as a race assuming that the complexity of the universe must be tied to something of supreme complexity. AuT says that the universe is much the opposite, the complexity is tied to something supremely simple, tied to the simplest, least sacred math that we use and are surrounded by every day, but applied in a way that is complicated.
AuT That is attractive in its way, but it also means that the Saturn rocket that carried apollo 8 to the moon, with more than 5 million pieces and weight of more than 6 million pounds immediately before it launched was for no greater purpose than to unwind a strand of space.
Ah the glory that is man, from the hand of god to adam.

SciTechDaily: Like a Huge Spiral, the Milky Way Floats in Space. https://scitechdaily.com/like-a-huge-spiral-the-milky-way-floats-in-space/

So the Milky way floats, which it does and does not.  It is in a stream of flattening (in 4 dimension down to none) quantum solutions.  That is a type of floating, but it is different too.

I'm not 100% sure where I was going for this or why I pulled it out and put it into this post, but I wanted to think about it for some reason, perhaps you can tell me why?
It does raise something.  Originally I wrote that the count was the F-series count.  Now, it appears that is not the case, that the F-series only manifests itself in compression and therefore decompression.  This is quite a change and there are charts in book 4 that show how this change can occur without requiring another algorithm, only requiring the solutions of the initial algorithm survive.  F-series, like time and dimension are reduced to an effect.
Yet they are critical to the generation of dimension and therefore place and time.

The ratios of successive Fibonacci numbers F_n/F_(n-1) approaches the golden ratio phi as n approaches infinity
1’s place 0,1,1
10’s 1 1 2
100’s 1,2,3
1000, 2,3,5
10000 3,5,8
What this means is that if you have any F-series number in each place and you add the next number for each f-series solution (2 after1, 3 after 2, etc) in each place, then no matter what order the first number in each place, the sum of the two will also be the next f-series number for each of the places notwithstanding (you have to ignore the initial base 10 to see this in higher numbers).
For example 238+35(13)=58(48) all f-series numbers in the sum.
These form the base for the exponential equation base(n)^2^n
Enough of killing cows for tonight, I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment