Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2018

The time pulse in Aut and the speech

 I'm apparently going to be presenting my physics paper at the astrophysics and particle physics coference in December in Chicago.

Ah sweet peer review.

I am on page 160 and I have eliminated 250 of the 550 words that are my current target.  That would leave a book of 250 words which is about right I now think for the next draft.  It is getting easier and more complicated.
I just rode till I wasn't sure that that the heat would not win and in the middle lifted weights but perhaps you are happy to know I made it.  Or maybe not.  Fell into the pool to cool off and now am trying to rehydrate.  But where was I?

My speech:

I have decided my speech might be delta not equal t.
Perhaps I could spice it up with a ct1=func(x)m.
You see you have to have one thing and I can have one thing.
A year ago, it would have been the bottom today it is the top.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring.
We only have today, and I am still so tired I am not even sure of that.

It could also be f(-1^x)=([-1^x plus 2x(-1)^x-1])
That would perhaps be the one with the most peculiar answer (use 0) and you get 1=1.

But that is another story.
I was going to talk about the article below, but I am too hot and tired, too busy and too beyond that perhaps.  I am already becoming insufferable.

Phys.org: Understanding of light momentum: Researchers shine a light on 150-year old mystery. https://phys.org/news/2018-08-momentum-year-mystery.html

Instead, I will put this section here for you to think about, although I cannot remember why.
A.  THE ORIGIN OF VECTORS

a.     The first dimension runs ct1 to ct2 to the second, the second ct2 to ct3. They are continuous, otherwise we wouldn’t observe them or be able to move between them.
b.     The underlying states with their vectors continue to exist in equal quantity to the higher sta=te giving consistency to dimension and not distorting our view.
2)     The ct4-ct5 vector provides a 4th dimension.

CT1 exchange occurs only with ct1 in ct2, but time is not involved in these transitions, it is onlythe ct2 to ct3 transitions that are at the speed of light.  The transitions of ct3 to ct4 and beyond are at a slower rate, reduce the velocity from the speed of light.  The ratio of these ct2-ct3 and ct3-cte substitution rates ct is v/c.  Substitution rates are absolute, but the “net substitution rate” at ct4, require eliminating negative results which gets us to the v^2/c^2 used in the Lorentz equation.
Looking at ct2, there are 256 sets which can be viewed as 128 positive (B) and 128 negative (A) with or without trapped ct1 states of dissimilar charge and potentially with ct0 solutions trapped between them. 
The trapping of these states before time is a measure can be viewed as gravity.  Hence gravity appears “present” at any moment of time even though it is constantly changing between gravity and anti-gravity with every change in x.


Free states entrapped in folding can come from the later states, 8 or 13 or any other intermediary sate in the Figure above, for example, coming unfolded and thereby being trapped within matrix of folded states of which it was originally a part.
Common origin points that reappear in multiple later solutions effect the level of the matrix relative to points on a different branch.  A folded state ends up with common points entangled and with branches that are affected by common disassociation or reassociation solutions within a complex matrix.
The idea of folding and entanglement gets increasingly dimensional with compression.   This compression includes combining quantities as opposed to actual states, but gets a similar result.
F-series compression is an effect which combines prior states not to create a new state, but to create a compression state made up of the lower compression states.  Pulses of unfolding and refolding can be controlled by ct0, by way of example, allowing these combined states to come completely undone and the refold slightly amended with each change in x.

No comments:

Post a Comment