Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday morning 8.5.18 and the real big bang

I think it would make a fun game for you to read the articles from my last post and see whether there is anything in my discussion that becomes comic in light of the reading.
There was one in particular which turns out worth looking at: http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwnMG26TQ
good luck addressing this one without opening it.
Upon opening this one it turned out to be this:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/04/15/ask-ethan-what-was-the-entropy-of-the-universe-at-the-big-bang/#2e21fff17280
One of the areas where AuT seriously diverges from prior astronomy is in the makeup of the universe before the big bang.
The big bang, like the standard model, is a little hard to accept logically.  Indeed, there is little logic to the concept so much so that science tends to gloss over it, "making up" things that fill in the gaps before astronomy takes over.
There are similarities and differences, however.  There was a great deal of radiation before the most recent big bang (if you don't know what I mean, you definitely need to read books 1-3) since that is the point in the most recent expanding universe when things were their most dense, but as other science shows, there mush have been a great deal of organization, states that would last through the most recent expansion including, as recently shown, a core of black holes which are predicted by AuT in concept, and found by recent science, something obvious from a compressing universe at maximum compression and otherwise inexplicable by the pre-aut model.
That being said, it would have been easy to address this article had it been saved with the title and the response would have been something like this:  The universe was just transitioning from its anti-entropy to entropy phase and the amount of entropy would have been...what?  steadily increasing?  at a maximum?  That is a good point to leave this, at a question and not an answer, because the answer is there, but it is not altogether clear what it should be; although the slowing universe says, at least, that if it was not at a maximum, then at least it grew to a maximum from which it is now slowing.  Let's leave something for the astronomers to ponder.
I published the 5th edition of book 3 so that is off the list of things holding me up.  It is published as the 4th edition, but that was the easiest thing to do for the moment.
I was happily surprised to see it was already available on Amazon.  It still looks like this but inside it will say "5th edition" on the first page somewhere.

Yesterday I swam 2500 yards.  My broken finger bothers me when I swim.  That has been going on, but I'm just now complaining about it.  I suppose when you are going blind it is silly to complain about your finger.
I swam my 2500 yards yesterday morning, early and that hurt both the finger and stirred up all of that junk in my eyes; but I was more or less instantly out of the heat, the water felt a little cold at first but that was gone after the first few laps and until I walked in the awful heat of the evening it made for a pleasantly mild feeling of accomplishment all day.
As the sun slowly comes up I am dwelling on what to do today.
Yesterday I reached the point where books 1-4 make a completed set.  I think I can copyright books 1-4 and 6 and 8 as a first compilation or compendium (a more pompous title befitting the redefining of physics) of AuT now and probably soon will be able to add books 5 and 6 although I wonder how much those will have to change.  Even with just 6 of the books it will be "fat" and I wonder if the hard copy will print.
And then there is the corporate or government sponsor question.  There are some local contests I can more comfortably enter now that I have the patent filed.  It is not that it makes such a big difference, it makes none at all really, but it adds a level of comfort and it gives me a baseline from which to propose useful applications.
"Imagine that you could instantaneously move great distances, achieve velocity without a change in momentum, or for the more gruesome, being able to deliver weapons without a time delay; not to mention knowing whether the war will be won before it is waged."
In reality, what does knowing the inevitable really mean; we're all going to die, yet we morn death.  makes little sense.
Yet, it all speaks to sponsorship, the patent being a first step.  Any takers?  I hear Russia and Scandinavia are beautiful this time of year and I have a particular interest in Turkey and Africa right now and moving to Canada seems to be in Vogue.  My spanish could be worse so there is always Mexico or the lower states of the Americas and Europe is always nice.
There is even a nearby program which I plan to enter, although it is not really targeted for my science.
A note on disappointment, the patent does not appear in book 3.  The underlying science is there, but in the end I decided the patent had to be the patent, the science the science.  On the plus side, the more obscure and occult uses of AuT which I thought completely left out, through accident, from the first patent actually appeared there, not as well as I would have liked, very limited and in first draft form, but at least present which makes me happy if no more assuaged as to my incompetence.  Here I am plugging for a sponsor and being self deprecating at the same time.
I am about half way through editing the audio book, most issues seem less important.  There are some glaring errors which will be difficult to find, but I am working on it.

Here are some samples from the first half of my edits which I have given myself 10 days to finish:
1) "Then uses plus" change uses to using
2) A single neutron holds "delete 16^32 or change to black hole
These appear around slide 15; folding ii
3) "ration" should be ratio.   This occurs a couple of times
a) around 4(i) and @ Drag photon
4) Set should be "see"
around slide 14, "surrounding information"
5) collapsed to collapsed should be collapsed to collapsing

It is a complex listen to say the least and I realize I eventually need  a children's version.
I am excited about getting back to fiction.  I will be writing log lines the rest of the weekend and also hope to get another version of the science of nostradamus finished, maybe not ready to publish but at least something I can re-edit.  I did have to abandon that temporarily for work and science, but I organized the intervening notes and I now have something I can run through and edit although there are parts that still leave me uncertain as to how they should be handled and for a fiction book it is pretty complex.
I did do a very rough log line: Insecure genius wants fame/acceptance/money; to get it must figure out how space time works, but/runs into disbelief.  In the end, realizes he only wants love and that it is all that is important.  Remember these are limited to 25 words and it is supposed to allow me to focus on how it is written.  This is not auto-biographical btw, at least no more than anything else.  In fact, one problem is that there are several stories within the book: A prehistoric story, Parmenides and Socrates, Nostradamus (of course), and the main story which matches the log line.  In the main story there are at least two side stories one of which might be worth deleting, the other is important and the one that is least written but perhaps only 10 or 20 pages total.
It is worth noting that log lines for every "scene" were recommended at the class I attended on log lines and that might help especially for some of the more tattered scenes.
Well, that is enough for now, there is work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment