Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

Post 1 on the presentation

I who should be the freest of men do not take advantage of the knowledge that has been given to me.  I am trying to change, to become who I was 45 years ago, more or less.  It is a strange thing to go back in time.
Today I swam 2500 yards and then went for a long walk in the heat with my faithful hound who collapsed at one point.
Parmenides
Zeno
Socrates

It is time for me to begin a non-technical book on AuT.  I generated an audio book, now wildly out of date and realized after its production that it is a hopelessly difficult read.  The next one I will do myself and I will try to include it here as I write it for your entertainment.
I thought about putting the muse in here, the fourth parent of AuT, I being the one that gave birth to the theory in its current form, does that make the muse the father?  It is hard to tell.
I do not know how to get freedom, other than what we all know inherently, freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ-QfMv7Fzw

No comments:

Post a Comment