Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

On Life and Dispair and abstracts

The Abstractor

I have a lot of trouble trying to reconcile where I am and where I am going.  My allies act like my enemies and my enemies act like my family.  I get the feeling that it isn't the fault of everyone else.
What is so weird about all of this is that as dismal as things are in my life, and they are pretty dismal, When I get away from that, I am trying to present a more accurate view of the universe to a largely hostile audience.  
I had a couple of choices today.  One was another post which pointed out why the universe was not (just) an informaton processor or math Then there is this one, which is a 150 word abstract which has been submitted for a speaking engagement.
Is it me?  I am not so sure about that.  Is it my fault that everyone has been studying something that is wrong for the last 2000 years, maybe its really been bad only for the last 100?
What is it that I need to deal with, one is to take this 150 word summary and the 1600 page (god knows how many words) publication (compendium) and turn it into something that is maybe 10 or 20 pages and:
1) Something which shows scientific rigour; 5 years of research and writing and conclusions which scream towards its accuracy, but how do you do get a hostile audience to agree with that;
2) Extensive literature research; you have seen all of the sited articles and I have  even taken the course on the Standard Model which I used to pick it apart and
3) a careful assessment of the validity of any conclusions presented, which my theory had to support what it says and the spreadsheets use scientific observations to show just this; but not sure what this means.
The thing with AuT is that you don't have to be a genius to understand it, but I have been immersed in it so deeply that I might assume too much clarity that doesn't exist for those whose heads are so far up their own asses that they need a flashlight to look at the figures.  I guess it is just me.

When life tears everything apart, fix a cup of hot tea and take everything one step at a time.

Anyway, the abstract:

1.           Title: Dimensional Model


            Just as Energy and Matter are the same thing, Space and Energy are the same thing.
Algorithm Universe Theory (AuT) models atomic structure and the underlying spatial matrix and re-defines time as an effect like force, and dimension.
          A mathematical model for generating dimensional features in two equations is presented:
1)     non-dimensional changes occur as the generation of data points: ([-1^x plus 2x(-1)^x-1]) as x varies from 1 to infinity for points generated with a new starting value of x with one new point generated for each change in x aligned by solution order; each point has a fuse counted down by the same counter. 
2)     Dimensional Changes use the data to increase n as the limit of prior, lower intervening solutions approaches 1 for 2f(n)^2^n points having alternating positive and negative values. Transitional states, such as the proton and electron for n=4 involve limits greater than 1.
          The interaction of the two derivation equations gives rise to results for observed dimensional features.  Non-dimensional Space becomes the densest substance all other dimensional forms are derived from folding space mathematically.
Image of Helium
Below was a picture of me that did not upload:
The really great thing about the picture is that I look like a crazy person sitting in their basement.  Ha Ha
A picture containing person, indoor, man, wall

Description generated with very high confidence

Recent Publications See author's Amazon page at: https://www.amazon.com/author/frzmn
a.        ALGORITHM UNIVERSE THEORY Compendium 2018, Gregory Friedlander
1.   Book 1: An Overview of the origin of space time and quantum phenomena 3rd Ed 2017 Gregory Friedlander
2.   Book 2: The Derivation of Force from Space 2nd Ed. 2017 Gregory Friedlander
3.   Book 3: Mathematical Proofs of Supersymmetry Fifth Ed. 2018 Gregory Friedlander
4.   Book 4: Transition from non-dimensional phenomena to space time 4th ED. 2018 Gregory Friedlander
5.   Book 5 State Dimension and Time 1 2018 Gregory Friedlander
6.   Book 6 Dimension Time and logic 2018 Gregory Friedlander
7.   Book 7 First Edition-Time as electron movement and the not Higgs Boson 2018 Gregory Friedlander
8.   Book 8 First Edition-The nature of time as electron movement 2018 Gregory Friedlander
b.        SPIRALS IN AMBER, SECOND EDITION-The predecessor to Algorithm Universe Theory Books 2016 Gregory Friedlander
c.        The Einstein Hologram Universe 2013 Gregory Friedlander



No comments:

Post a Comment