Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

70,000 hits and storms

Tomorrow I will hit 70,000 views of my blog which is probably what one of the Kardashians get in an hour.  I have solved the space time continuum problem and I am not sure what they do, but that is the power of irony.  It is still something to be happy about.
It is pouring rain here and probably will for some time as the outer edges of the storm approach.
I feel very forlorn to be away from you tonight, it seems like this storm will last much longer in your absence.
I do have plenty to do whether the power is on or not although the evenings will surely drag on in either event.
I have the long book to edit but I have not yet received vol 1 which I hope to edit down further or the short 26 page pamphlet to edit.
I hope to get to the halfway point in the edits of my book on nostradamus by tomorrow if I stay up and listen to the rain.
A mere 20 pages to get to that point.  I wonder what you will think of it. You who focused my mind so sharply that i could see the future, then space, then time itself and grind it in my mind into component parts as a token of my affection.
The rain has slacked off, but not stopped and it will come again.
Tomorrow will be a dreary day, adn I will hit 70,000 views.

No comments:

Post a Comment