Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

A break

I couldn't swim because of the storm so I did the stair machine for 33 minutes and sweated quite a bit and then 3 sets of weights without slacking off.
I am tired and I am alone but there is the light of sunset around me and a light rain.
Soon I will take a shower and then get back to work on the Science of Nostradamus which in the second edition I think is very good.
I have several staggering posts that are mostly written, but I am not posting any of those today.
I am contemplating the ramifications of defining dimension and time.  It is enough for now just to contemplate that.
One of the posts will discuss the drawing above, but not today.  It is, to the mathematician, largely self explanatory I suppose.

The idea that time is what it is instead of what we thought it is is something which is staggering and yet it is hardly staggering.
It is quiet, no hearing from you.
But it is quiet from not hearing from the few people I have reached out to.
And there are so damn many more that I have to approach.  So much to do, so little, what is that thing that is not time, so little change in which to do it.
I should be editing articles, but there is so damn much to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment