Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2018

quote

Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the face.   Mike Tyson

I swam early today.
Since I swam late yesterday, struggling over 2000 yards did not feel so terrible.
I did a short lecture on my physics with questions.

I then worked on some articles that set out what I'll have to face in December.
I am within 11 pages of finishing the 3rd romance novel.

It is hot, too hot, but I plan to walk the dog and then finish this.
That was hot, I mean really hot.  But I am showered again (swam showered, walked dog, showered, is that all this day holds for me??)

It turns out this way:
The united states has gone way to right on religion, letting the worst of religion into the white house.
First Russia and now China have gone ultra logical, China actually reprogramming Muslims.
In world wars 1 and 2 there were "the good" and "the bad"
With me it is me being totally committed and you, well lets just say you are the logical one.
That is the provactive part, but it might be true.
Well probably not, but AuT says many things.
It would look at alien visits, the book that is coming, they come but they have to go back because they can only bend the intervening space for a short period of time, why they didn't stay.  Ok, that is a way's out there, almost provactive, but AuT does say meteors are coming back or that sending the shuttle to the moon is sending that material, that information back, the same is true of more dramatic changes like the voyager craft, more importantly it says that everything we have done since coming out of the primordial swamp was so that we could take these steps, that we are driven, that we evolve for the limited purpose in such banal actions designed to unwind space (net).
What does this represent?
There must be rich and poor, the more poor the greater the rich?
There must be love balanced by hate?
Stupid and intelligent?
Life, then death, perhaps.
It is the approximate balance that exists in ct1 movement, expansion or contraction from ct1 to ct2, gravity vs dark energy/anti-gravity.  It is one more object and proof of AuT.

Can we get logical in such an event?  You and I cannot, but provactively that is your fault and not mine.  Logically, I will take the blame although begrudgingly and not permanently.  What is AuT, after all, but the product of avoiding the consequences of my actions.

It is, the ultimate absurdity of AuT and yet the math is there, it comes straight from what we observe, it can be denied, but only by saying we refused to accept our anti-profundity.

The speech comes, but the editing is slow, it is a difficult process to reduce this thing properly and yet include enough to sell that we all wallow for no reason.
I would prefer, if that is the case, to experience the resulting oblivion together.




No comments:

Post a Comment