Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Math Free comprehensive overview summary list-AuT

There is no hint of daylight.  It is  raining and has been for hours.
The luck of the draw, I have power a  few blocks away a generator screams out into the night.
I have a busy day ahead of me which is hard to face.  I suppose a part of me had hoped the rain would be harder, that I would be blocked off from things.
It would be wasted on me, give the rain  and the  time tosomeone who  can make better use of it.  I am up not because I want to be, but because peace escapes me.
What follows is a list of items that creates the impression that AuT will lead to agreat manipulation of the unvierse by breaking it down to its component parts.
It should be the beginning of a happy sort of audio book which can be listened to without thinking about equations or figures.  It should be a fun project explaining the next level of manipulation of the universe.
However, thereality is that Aut creates the most disturbing and least manipulative universe imaginable.  It is the twilight zone of physics theories and is almost irrefuably accurate.
1) All dimensions exist together
2) All change is quantum change in response to a single variable
3) Space is the same as all other states which are folded from space based on exponential compression/folding
4) Time and change are different
5) Time is an effect like force and dimension of the quantum change between states some of which occur without a time based reference giving rise to features like wave - particle false duality and the impression of charge among other features
6) Electrons and protons are transitional states between waves and neutrons, molecular states through neutron stars are transitional states between neutrons and black holes.



No comments:

Post a Comment