Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2018

What is light speed

2500 yards in the sun leaving me pleasantly tired earlier which has now turned into frustration as I think of all the romantic things I would like to say.
I thought about some of the videos that would look good against yours, fire and rain comes to mind.
I am somewhere between 50 and 100 pages from finishing the edits and the story lines are fairly dense and predictable.  I am eating popcorn, a magic food the opposite of dense and predictable.  
I hope I will finish the edits between tonight and tomorrow as I have many things to move on to.
I came up with some thoughts while swimming and believe I put most of them into the book.
Whatever was forgotten may not be important.
I should do more to find happiness in life, content with my after swim exhaustion earlier was something, full of popcorn should be another but I am filled with discontent and longing.
AuT is not the happy theory.  It is all fine and good to say it might lead to floating cars, but it is where it starts from that really matters.  It is the denial of self determination and while that comforts me when I look at the stupidity that surrounds me and with which I conduct my own life, if is a terrible thing to see that we are a minor variation from a dead rock in space.
A sample problem is that people accept the racial stupidity is possible without some driving force underlying everything.  Perhaps it is, but it seems unlikely.
Repetition of time is the history repeats itself and I warn you all that the great depression was caused by a stock market collapse following a trade war when the market was at its highest with an innept leader (Hoover) and you can presume that history will repeat itself.


A.   Force is the loading and unloading of the 2^n compression states which are also called information arms as a visual reference in a time free environment as observed over time.  While it is impossible to scale the constant movement of states towards or away from compressed states, it can be graphically represented understanding that the ct1 and 2 state transitions are unobservable from our ct3-4-5 viewpoint of changing ct3 states and this model suggests that photons, ct2, are far different from what we envisioned, the background radiation otherwise ascribed to the big bang being one possible effect.
This vibrational feature below the level of time might be the source of background radiation, say?
The transitional state (partial loading and unloading of information arms) from ct1(space) to ct2(photons) is reflected by gravity and the ct2 to ct3 transition gives rise to electro-magnetism by way of example.So we all know that AuT is right, but what does that tell us about the speed of light and why it is constant to us and why it also is not the maximum rate of change?
Light speed is the first speed from which change can be observed from a time based viewpoint.  Let me explain:
1) Changes in ct1 and ct2 having nothing directly to do with time which is a phenomena tied to modification of ct3 within a ct3-4-5 matrix.
2) Therefore ct1 and ct2 changes occur within a time based framework and can only be measured by looking at changes in x.
3) At the point where we view things, time exists but where ct1 changes increase the amount of ct1 between masses we see acceleration.

No comments:

Post a Comment