Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Time, movement, strength and wavelength*

I have sat out for some time, lterally stopped working almost ready to drop even, but I have approval for publication for peer review and the presentation and it only makes sense to force myself back to the table,at least in a limited way.
I swam 2200 yards including 1000 yrds im which was hard and between thunderstorms.  It has not made me feel altogether better, I am sick inside and in my heart in particular. 

There is a huge storm in the Atlantic which gives me some concern but there is little that I can do about it.
I have plenty of problems, more than a few of my own making, but there are outside forces battling me.

I have found the holy grail of physics the one that affects religion and clearly defines our place in the universe.  There will be problems with this, I have to accept it.

Mathematical and Physics prejudice is alive and well.
While Copernicus may have faced a more direct type of attack, there is a large group out there who will defend religion and the standard models and their own status by attempting to silence those who offer an alternative.

A french group, who I will allow to be anonymous, is the latest to lash out, and that is particularly sad because the French are know to be on the side of liberty and learning; but it only takes one bitter, small mind in the wrong position 

I don't need to care.
I have found the holy grail of physics, but unfortunately, it is disappointing.  How much better it would have been if the hand of god throwing a lever every once in a while?

It also appears that those who I might otherwise look to for support have pulled it, for better reasons, at least.

Writing the speech is also part of writing the book which is free of equations.

The outdated, poorly executed (by me not the reader) audio book is on sale.  This is strange because I chose to ignore it after paying the reader and apparently if you ignore them, they move forward anyway.  Algorithm Universe Theory Book 3: Super symmetry Primer is now on sale at Audible, and it will be available on iTunes and Amazon within the next few days




I am not at all in favor of this, but it is there so I will not worry about it.

There are many choices in modeling the universe. One is that infinity exists and therefore things are infintely divisible. It is the choice of the majority of physicists. The other choice is much more simple and accept me as a simple person. That choice is that there is a set amount of information (albeit one that increases incrementally with change). In the present universe the amount of information is of the scale of 10^100 bits which is a number as inconceivable as infinity. It is however, finite. What then is the way that this information expresses itself? We know from traditional physics that waves move in two dimensions, we know that pi is an "infinite series" based on a numerator of 4. What AuT does is to provide a math model which explains how you get from pi to the observed golden ratio by exponential folding of space to get photons, then waves, then matter and finally (in terms of observation) black holes. This is NOT a theory, it is a model. In this case the 3 dimensional part of space is 10^16*6^8*4^4 units of folding of space for pi at the level of the neutron where see things. Technically we see things from the transitional level of electrons and protons, but I only want to address your statements. A model, is just a tool so Tom is as likely correct as I am, his tools are different, that is all. But Parmenides and Zeno forged my tools and the only reason physics has veered away from Descartes was because of the misinterpretation of what time is and that time is different from change and the model I use is a model that allows such a result.

time is an effect of dimension like force.  movement is the unwinding or winding of space.  Gravity is weak because it is an early transition (from space to photons-from non-dimensional solutions to one dimensional solutions) but since everything is made of one dimensional solutions, gravity looms large.  Test question:  Why does gravity have infinite reach in light of those statements?

Waves in two dimensions may be able to teach us something about intervening states.  Wavelength would appear to represent an increase or decrease in intervening states between ct3 states.  In this way, a wider wavelength would represent a state where the number of intervening ct2 and ct1 states is increased while a narrow wavelength would have a reduced number of intervening states.
This is why waves flatten out before they cease to exist, the number of intervening states incrases to the point where the wave falls apart.




No comments:

Post a Comment