Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

An exhausting edit

Still on track for publication for peer review.
That is something of a relief.
What is left is mainly cleaning up figures and substituting spreadhseets for pdfs, minor changes.

2000 yards tonight, dodging storms.  I do not feel well.
I'm not sure I ate as well as I should have
I have not slept much, the strain on my eyes from going through 780 pages roughly has taken its toll, it is hard to type this.
My inner ear problem is flaring up because I haven't taken time for my exercises which includes the planck which I have missed for a few days while I overate and exercised relatively hard.

I am working on AUTC vol 2.  I finished the first edit, a slash and burn undertaking which took most of my free time this week.
Why so fast?  Mostly because the information has limited value.  This is books 5 and 6 in their first editions which have been supplanted in large part.
It slowed down only slightly at book 7; but this is just the wholesale deletion, the editing will come later.  The basic plan is to delete enough to get it down to 400 pages or less, and take the handful of what i hope to be important notes and typing them up.  Then i will publish as the second editon and go back and edit it later.
Since I was working with a hard copy it is hard to say, but I would guess it is as little as 300 pages at present.  I probably will not know for sure until next week when I cut the information out.

I'm torying with some other ideas for the christmas story but none of them really mean anything to me.  I thought maybe tackling it from the perspective of different religions, but I don't like that either.  Perhaps i will abandon the undertaking, I am not much in the spirit for that.

I broke and fixed my cell phone case.
It is interesting the way that these things fit together
logically, i can feel the hands of the chinese person who put it together before me, I can feel what they are thinking.
The more I am in touch with things, the more I think about these kind of things.

For now I am tired and I will sleep for a couple of hours and then I will be up the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment