Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

A nostradamus excerpt and the science of patriotism*

I had a fairly terrible workout. 30 minutes on the stair machine, but not as hard as it should have been, 2 sets instead of 3 with weights.  My heart was not in it, so I should be happy with what I accomplished.  I did not sleep, I was not.
Tonight it was thunder in the distance, but I swam one of those 2000 to 2500 workouts with 1000 im because I did not sleep last night and have to try to sleep tonight.

I watch videos for a glimpse of what I want the most.  If I am going to live with myself, I have to get some sleep.

I have finished the first volumes of hologram theory, I am editing a hard copy of the paper, I finished the next edition of Nostradamus and now I am 20 pages away from finishing the edits of the third romance novel which is fun after a fashion to write.

'
The first book in the series


I am watching the weather, so I see some of the news.
Let me say for the record, that I support what Nike is doing, although I'm not sure if I like it enough to buy a pair of shoes.  They are doing what they suggest their new face does, putting it all on the line for what they believe in.  
That doesn't necessarily translate into a position onthe president, since electing valid politicians is not the strong point of our democracy. Indeed, my China's weaponized economy is years ahead of what I would have to say is one of the most dangerous policies because it is a war and only China realizes it.
Trump is horribly flawed, but is that the judgement of a president or an indictment of the elctorate?  An electorate that allows old men without term limits to run our most important government.
Whether government (china, russia, the environment, the debt, the military, etc, etc)  is being pursued properly by our government or not and whether it will be in the future is self explanatory.  No matter what we do, if we ignore the dangers of this undertaking, we will certainly pay.
It is all nonsense, of course, in the grand scheme of things, but how we treat each other reflects how we treat with what non-existent choices the universe gives us.  This a weird thing about underlying symmetry, we act like assholes because we cannnot help it.  As I have said before, my theory is a get out of jail free card for one of those who have made more mistakes than most anyone else, but since it is math, the selfishness of the concept as well as the futility of it is math and not hubris.
I also want to extend my support to the Indian Supreme Court on the same grounds that I support Nike.  Whether it is beating people to the ground more frequently for their skin color or who they chose to love standing up to either one is not a terrible idea.

Alliances to country are perhaps artificial compared to those of man.
I deal a little of that in the book.
I am looking for a sponsor and now have enough information to deserve one I think.
I have suggested to the US government that they might want to consider it.  It is unlikely, but imagine being able to deliver a bomb (or a message) in a time free environment.  That would be something, wouldn't it?
Of course, the US is a ponderous thing and finding a bureaucrat with the insight to recognize what I am doing here might be harder than finding one in another country, a smaller or smarter or perhaps more beligerant one?
And of course there is private industry.  I expect little of any of them.




One thing about AuT is its support of a cyclical history.  We see this on dead planets, always the same thing with an occasional meteor strike as the string unwinds in its hard to calculate, but calculatable manner.
This process occurs here on earth too, a substrate powering the nonsense that we do, resulting in the election of Putin, Trump and the rise to power of Alexander the Great for example, but also powering everything we do.  This is not some nonsensical theory as you would want to believe, this is mathematics and it appears in my books in great detail.
But you believe or disbelieve it at your peril, whatever you are going to do is part of the underlying program, it's not my concern.

The underlying cycles mean that we are progressing towards more organized in this local region, but occasionally we see it go the other way, civilzations collapse.

This is a discussion from "The Science of Nostradamus" 2nd edition coming out later this month.


The professor suspected nothing.  He was only too happy to talk about the application which had bored the spy even before he started this mission.  “The Pauli Exclusion Principle "prevents" like particles (electrons in this case) from going into same lowest energy state (a proximity issue) whereas the new theory separates them because solutions are defined by sequential compression arms,  separated quantum events, made of other separated smaller quantum events. 

The similarity and difference lie in one being viewed as a principle and the other being viewed as a mathematical result.  This is semantics in one sense, but the new theory rejects the idea of "force" as an absolute.  Instead, the theory is that force is an effect of a math solution.

“This brings us to the 2nd level of Pauli:

“Unless there is a prior complete shell-last s or p filled, you get in physics the "force" leading to the interaction observed in atoms to combine to fill the outlying shells of each other atom.  Looking to the simple concept of H2 (two hydrogens loosely bonded) or H20, one hydrogen for each empty outer (higher) shell of oxygen the combination of these is force driven.  The new theory says the force is an effect, that the combination occurs because of something else.  It is very different.”
“What other thing?”  It was annoying, everyone knew force drove things, it was something you knew intuitively from birth, you lit a match, it burned.  Did I need to hear this or was I just putting off the unpleasant task.
“I see you don’t want to consider it.  Neither does anyone else.  At first.  Then it gets more annoying, because it is supported by math.”
“What math?”
“Pi, in particular the denominator of pi.  Everyone talks about the Fibonacci number, but the real question is ‘where does the golden ration come from?”
“I’m guessing it comes from Pi?”
“It does, I’ve seen the math.  It is not complicated, but when you sum up solutions to the denominator of pi, two at a time, you get a Fibonacci series.”
“And this supports the idea of that force is an event how?” 
“The operation occurs free of time at the level of pi, what we experience as force occurs because of sequential math solutions that occur below the level of time and create the appearance of force.  It creates everything”
“Even what we do?  Even time?”

“Especially what we do and especially squared for time.”



No comments:

Post a Comment