Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Crawling forward, x-files style

The last two days have been tough, nothing more than short walks at best.  Working in the heat left me too tired to do a full swim.  Perhaps this evening if the weather cooperates I will try again.  It should be a gym/wt workout; but after walking in this heat, I think I will pass.
It is thundering and I am doing charitable work, perhaps they will end together.
I had to leave work early today, so I had a half day at the office, nothing more.
Despite the problems, and you know what they are,
It has been something of a banner week or two.
First I finished the science of nostradamus; published and waiting for proof copies.
Then I finished the third romance story, published and under review; counselor's sinful inquest.  By the end of the week...maybe the cover will be added by tomorrow.
Finally, I sent in, the peer review document, the summary book on quantum mechanics much edited and improved.
Not only did I amend the book review version sent for peer review; but I have taken steps to get it published in its print, book form although it is under review also.

 Certainly by Thursday those books will begin to be available although there are reasons to expect a delay, perhaps through the weekend as print issues are dealt with.

AuT says "Duh!"
NBCNews.com: Cosmic 'hotspots' may be relics of a universe that existed before ours. https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/cosmic-hotspots-may-be-evidence-universe-existed-ours-ncna909646
Obviously if AuT is right and mathematically it almost has to be we are in a sequential universe.  It is a waste of time to cite or review these articles except as support for the theory when they agree with it or suggest something (like the anti-gravity article-what is it?)where AuT has already predicted and explained it.

I will discuss another article where they admit the standard model fails.  Does that mean we should celebrate AuT?  No.  AuT is a horrible theory for all the promise it has and Iwill discuss one now.

I'm going to go x-files as promised.  Events are driving me nuts and I wish I could speak to you about this but it is a sign of the times that it would not make things better.

If aliens came, why didn't they stay?  That is a pretty valid question which may be explained sadly and with AuT.
They may stretch space, but then it would draw them back
We may be trapped on earth except for short trips away
AuT says the Voyager spaceship represents nothing more than a collection of folds that were more distant than others that make up our planet unwinding to that point.  When you manipulate below the level of thermodynamics which must certainly change to exceed lightspeed, you cannot change solution order.  Hence it may be possible to create the type of compression that would bring a spaceship from say alpha centauri to earth, but eventually the ship and everything on it would be drawn back by the unwinding of the universe.
It is a strange theory, but one with some merit and worth the trouble to write the sci-fi version of the story of ancient aliens and their rubber band drive problems.

What does the future hold?
I have done a lot.  Solving the space time thing, pretty big.
Writting books, publishing two this month, pretty good.
I have a lot of things I have not been doing.
Earning a living is one of them.
I've also been working on fixing what is otherwise wrong in my life.
I have to figure out how to make all this stuff work together.
These gears do not fit together.

I worried for a while with the writing and the physics.  If I really do get positive peer review, if the lecture goes well, if, if, if.
Tomorrow I have an interview, it isn't what I'd call critical, but its important to me and it might get me a trip to disneyland if I wanted one or at least that part of the world.  I'm thinking about driving.  It would give me a chance to clear my mind.

I have several books lined up, but the next one is to trim vol2 down below 500 pages, maybe below 400.  It will not be easy.  I have 3 fiction books all more or less finished that I can work on.  And then, of course, there is work.  I have a big case I should be meeting on this week, but it will not likely be tomorrow.  I have a case that is out for review and I know what should happen, but I don't know why it has not happened yet.

Only one thing matters now, what is it?

https://www.amazon.com/author/frzmn


No comments:

Post a Comment