Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

44 dancing and walking happy alone

 i found out my eyes were still a problem today.

I swam a hard 1900 yards including the im afterwards which left we partially wasted the rest of the day, but i still went for a longish hike which together got me a weeks worth of intensity minutes.  My legs are strong from walking, but I feel age and I miss you and know you are in a better place.

I have to buy out a partner this week on terms good to me; but still not something i want.  perhaps, however, it will get me where i have longed to be these last 10 years and the science thing is as well today as it can be i suppose.  if only we could share this hope.

Yesterday i was happy.  i walked and danced alone in the widerness twirling my walking stick like a maniac.  My dumb dog stopped a truck.  Today reality has come around, arguing with me telling me what i have to do, come home, be normal.  No, if you can move on, so can i.

It has been warm in the day, but the cold is coming.  The leaves changing a bright yellow danced in the wind.

It is 5AM the next day.  I could not sleep.  yesterday I did not get much done; I was resting after the long week, numbed by the bad information on my vision and the hard swim afterwards.  My goal for the next two weeks is to finish the next draft of the document due in February.  That is little enough to ask.

The pool closes on the 22nd for a short time and next month on the 18th for an extended period of time. What does next month hold and January after that?  it is so strange to contemplate.

deer in the morning 

No comments:

Post a Comment