Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

DOD 46

 It was cold, but I did a 3 mile walk.  I took a picture of a large remote tree is coming from that walk, saved perhaps from the axe by its place far from any road; but this is a holiday public service notice which also has a tree in it.


It is almost 6am, it is 31 degrees outside and it will warm up, but not as much in the coming days and it will steadily get colder.  My time here grows short. What happens after that?

I have run into some weird things which i do not understand.  i expect the worst for reasons i do not fully understand.  I am getting closer to dealing with the project for november, 14 pages to edit and then the input work. It is a tremendous amount of work, for 11 days, but perhaps doable which would put me back on some sort of schedule.

speaking of schedules the plan for the day isto leave around 10 hopefully to work out and do a series of built up in town things.

at the end of the last post i saw my first javalina.   it was not scary as i might have imagined, more like a minature pig; but this one was near the road which i had come back to and perhaps inthe wildeven this hairy black pig like creature would have looked bigger.  how deeply i feel the cold.

i will publish this and see if i get back toit later or if i go into the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment