Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

dod 57 no name

Why do empty places and trees standing alone say so much to us?
Last night was weird, woke up for 4 hours and then slept till almost 6:30, the first time that has happened.  The sun was already up. But Tuesday my day starts at 6:30 am so I need to be awake before that.
Last night the moon was low in the east and woke me and for 3 hours, nothing could induce me to go back to sleep although I was comfortable and snuggled up from the cold.
My exercise has been off, only a short walk followed by a longer one, but neither hard yesterday as the pool was closed, I thought it was opening yesterday.  Today I go back again, probably leaving in just a couple of hours, not much time to get the desperately important next stage of work done.
Things are surreal.  I had a plan you torpedoed to some extent almost 60 days ago now, or did I?  What am I going to do this coming year?  Too much dependent on other people and none on you.
There is so much weird misunderstandings and assumptions around me. I have to add clarity and...

Time grows short on so many levels. 4 days of 2 drops at a time, one gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpSdePGgVyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment