Pages

Friday, November 12, 2021

dod 40 Monday looms, December teases

I hate how these deadlines sneak up, part of the reason I have them in these blog posts.
I have till Monday which basically in my mind means getting everything possible done today with whatever is left over tomorrow even though there are no official weekends here.
I have a lot of ability to to this, but it is a work problem and there is more coming to be "worked into" the filings.
Didn't get as much finished as I hoped, but have lots of lists and its still just a entry level thing largely.  I'm going to put in a couple of posts the save the world stuff.  Why couldn't I save you?
I swam 1925 yard.  Yes, a lap and a half would have been 2000, how far did you swim?  Did the 900 im thing, too much to get into; but its all of the fly which is what counts.
Made chili and half the vegetables and chicken were set aside for spagetti sauce, probably will finish that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment