Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2021

dod 54 the last day

Same rainbow.  It's falling on either Hurley or if you really use your imagination, Silver City.
Yesterday I did 91 floors (1.5 hours up to 80 peaks overlook, 15,202 steps (the last 2 were the least important) and the night before I got 8hr and 49minutes of sleep.  Uninterrupted sleep is when I miss you the most.
My BPV were at a high of 137, but I think the walk actually showed something higher, I don't get that.
There will be a picture of the hike.

Are these two the same?
Planning on making turkey and rice soup with leftovers tomorrow.  Any recipes are welcome.  May make some turkey chili to go with the chicken chili in the freezer. If it sounds like too much, remember that there are still months to go and its getting colder here and once frozen, it will last indefinitely, perhaps years after I have gone...where?
I worked and hiked alone 2.5 miles. How can I be tired of company so soon? I thought it was you but maybe it is me. Either way tomorrow will be here soon enough and perhaps I will be lonely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment