Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

DOD 39 sunrise

How are things with you.  I have this conceptual thing going which is strange, intermittent bursts of the past, but mainly separation which should get broader, more encompassing as the next two months progress.   It is allowing me to develop something, life after death or just another death, I do not know.  To some extent that is out of my hands as I wait for decisions to be made from others, the Appalachians (not your part but close), Berkeley or nowhere.  Strangely all are equally likely.  The part that is in my hands is the work I am doing which looms dangerously with only 5 days left to finish and insights that wake me up many nights, if not every night, only to find that they are already written down to one extent or the other.
This was the sunrise to days ago.  When I went for my walk in the evening, completing my steps for the day and my intensity minutes for the week, it was as red as the surface of mars.  There was a spider last night that would have been at home in a horror movie set on that dusty planet.
It's 5AM.  I have been up for an hour, but it was too cold to get started right away.  There is a heater here and even a space heater; but I haven't gotten around to using it yet.  It is getting colder.
The pump is not repaired yet, so I swam yesterday, 1900 yards including the im, and took a shower in town.  Conserving water is at a premium, but a pool full of water provides a badly needed alternative to the bath I'd like to take with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment