Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2021

DOD 43 from 12/21/20 green river

I can hear the bull frog calling me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5V9nK7-OkM

What a powerful guitar rift.  There is a broken piano here, that's all.  They should require school kids to learn how to play this along with other things.

Ok, back to the present.  Has it only been 43 days?  It seems like forever.  Death is like that.


This isn't bad for a dead person, steps, floors and over 1000 intensity minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBFehvLJDc

Today is the last day to make these changes I'm waiting for.  It makes today pass quickly and slowly at the same time.  This blog is not my happy place and I'm not happy.  Waiting is not my strongpoint, you think that isn't true, but you are wrong and not being able to share this makes it worse.

I did, however, finish what I planned, I got help from many of the quarters from which I sought it; more than I deserved perhaps.

I have promised myself, if not this blog, that I would share some revelations from that and I will given time.  

My last walk tonight was much different from the first.  The first, decked out in orange, was cross country to the second ridgeline and then back again, the second down the road and back, dancing the whole way.  All alone and dancing with my dog and my stick.  The heat of the day was gone, it was cooling rapidly on the second walk compared to the glare and heat of the first one.

My stupid dog stopped a truck.  He should have been run over.  I think he was full of himself because there were deer everywhere.  He started to chase two, but when another 4 or 5 came from behind he thought better of it; better to stop a large truck on a steep hill in the middle of the wilderness.  It was embarrassing; but fortunately, remote enough that the dog was given a pass.  Perhaps the driver will be more careful if he finds his way here and someone will be saved.  of course, it is too late for me.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment