Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

dod 38

Yesterday I filed the west and east coast embedded program.  Afterwards, I thought I had gotten a little strong on the qualifications issue, but in the end, it is true and if it offends, then it is the truth that offends.
I got my steps in and a week's worth of intensity minutes by jogging up the steep, rocky hill, at least after a fashion.  It is a thing I've started.  If I can survive a few more days it will get cold enough so that the snakes that I haven't seen will be less likely.  Whatever else, Javalinas, coyotes (terrifying in packs, lonely by themselves) turns up I will cross that bridge when I get to it; although it may be a ravine or cliff or even a deep mine.

Ridge walk.
This is a 1.5 mile hike along the ridge.
I'm not 100% sure about what I'm doing here.  But I am getting work done, I am making connections, I am planning  a walk deep towards this mountain, the premountain I was so close to before, still too many valleys to cross on that day and which you can see to the left of the high peak and significantly closer if you can see that sort of thing.

It was cloudy today, 2 or 3 degrees cooler than it was supposed to be and winter is coming this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment