Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

coffee - 50

It's early.  It is also surprisingly cold.  I think the first time I looked, it was a brisk 29 degrees.  Been up since 4 am since there is no one to sleep with it is an easy thing.  There is a mellow tiredness.  Drinking my hot water, since there is no coffee.  Ten days.
Not uneventful.  When you get up this early, hot water is better than coffee.  Coffee is more of a 6:30 drink, whether it is am or pm.
The publication of China's Weaponized Economy is finished, at least the first edition.  It is something of a relief even if a mistake or two was made in the process.  Don't get me started.
I have the stat(s) for my presentation on Sunday and I have lined up half of what I need to do for Friday and Saturday.  I prepared much of the presentation as an unpublished blog entry and plan on making it available after Sunday when it should be finished.  I have talked with a number of "collapse" oriented bloggers including the one who gave me most of my statistics.  Strangely, I feel that there is an alternative to that.  My speech and my last few blog entries discuss that.
I have to put up with a lot of emptiness in my life, as do we all.  It is nice to be able to fill some of it trying to save society, humanity, etc.
Next week, the first 4 days will be filled with getting legal work out.  I will try to stay focused, but it will be a lot of work and there are so many things that pull me away from what I need to concentrate on.  That is why I am up at 4 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment