Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

coffee 52-after thanksgiving

This is a day of easy work.  It is not a day free of toil, but one where we are justified in the US with only doing those things that are either necessary or sought after.
I am trying to get the last chapters of "China's Weaponized Economy" edited.  There are only 39 pages and many of those have been edited before, but it is a task and the goal at this point has to be on decreasing the content, although in researching for the presentation next week, I have found statistics that are both disturbing and necessary (the number of skyscrapers being built in China vs the US for example).  These press me forward and make me realize the importance of what I am doing whether it is successful or not.

I walked the dog up to the coffee shop (not drinking coffee, just walking the dog).  Their coffee brewers were broken which did not affect me adversely, of course.  52 days seems like a short time and it seems like forever.  It isn't the coffee that makes me sad for the days lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment