Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The moon, the star and the five senses of the hologram universe

I walked tonight in the cold air
and thought about my lover
sitting before her fireplace
and above me rose
a massive moon and a small star
one above the other
circling in the hologram
I wonder who you sit with
while I remember painfully
the five sense of the hologram
the smell of your skin
the orient and italy
the smooth touch of your skin
the warmth of the pulse in your neck
the sparks of color in your eyes
the bubbling spring of your laugh
that has so long not been heard
the taste of your razor sharp wit
like blood on my lips
all of my problems rose
because you pushed me away
every time i needed you
though we are right together
we are never able to touch
like the moon and the star
that appear so close
and are so beautiful together
separated by the universe
swinging through the projection
and together in singularity
from which everything springs

No comments:

Post a Comment