Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

words and music-China's Weaponized Economy

Thanks to the miracle of modern printing there will be a limited number of first run copies of China's Weaponized Economy for the Faulkner presentation if anyone wants to buy a signed final first edition.  I am not pushing sales, by the way, I'll be selling them at cost (including express delivery).  Hopefully they will be collectors items, but perhaps they will be useful for balancing uneven tables.
Now that I'm finished with the first draft of the speech (an amazing 5 days in advance) I'm really excited about giving the presentation.  Thankfully for the audience it will be short, 15 minutes.
I wish the excitement was not accompanied by so many challenges, so many unknowns, such difficult decisions and so much to do.  Those things are spices in life; but sometimes it seems like life is too highly seasoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment