Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A short personal story

in 1976 and 77 I took engineering and advanced physics courses while doing summer work, mostly cleaning up after hurricanes on roofs in the hot sun.  Now 37 years later I am anon graduating alumni with access to a heated indoor saltwater pool for the winter. It is so dark late at night it is like swimming in a cave with rock music playing loud enough you can hear it when swimming the back stroke.  Had second accident in 4 months another texting driver slammed into my car as I sat still in a red light so wasn't able to swim tonight but last night was sweet. It allows me to think of all the things I can't allow myself to think of in the light of day so tonight is particularly hard. Of course we ask know what it's like to feel damaged by life and abandoned by the support we want the most m at least two of us.
I think I need to add a rider to congressional reform act to cover this issue it is so out of hand.
Tomorrow will be if the forces that control our lives will it and if not perhaps we'll meet somewhere more interesting still

No comments:

Post a Comment