Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Dealing with demons and Pears

Do all the great leaders have a partner?
Karl Marx had Lenin; Watson had Frick; Bell had Watson and of course all of Shakespeare's work was written by a girl (allegedly); even in fiction, the more creative the hero, the more likely they are to have a partner, but even the self contained Superman has a series of women with the initials LL.
It's impossible to fight these battles alone.  Being a member of the right teams isn't important, it's critical.
If I don't save the world, if I don't completely capture time (and therefore the rest of the universe) in a bottle; do not blame me, it is not my fault, it the fault of my absent partner.

If I have to deal with the demons technological and human without the necessary companion, who but the absent is to blame.  And what demons can be worse than our own malfunctioning government, the virus like destruction of our economy by our technology and solution to our escape from the time bomb that is our universe by splitting of time instead of splitting events.  What do you have to do that is so important that you doom everyone by not leading me in this important quest?  And how can you blame me if things fall apart if you are not there to hold me when the terror of the challenges ahead of us gets to be too much, and how can you not blame yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment