Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The correct term limits for congress-(how to) Overthrow congress now

I owe an apology to the USA readers.
I now realize that according to the 1776 philosophy discussed earlier, there is a historically inherent correct term limit.
I am going to stick with extended terms, but I'm only going to go up from two to three years.
How do we determine how long the cumulative terms are to be based on history?  Easy, we determine the average number of terms for the first 25 terms (or 50 years) (1776-1826) for those who served at least one term during this period and use that as the deadline.  Now I have to find a history major with some time on his hands.
These are easy statistics to locate and give us something we can work with that takes into account what the founding fathers had to deal with if not what they had in mind.
http://www.archives.gov/contact/if-validate.html - The first place I asked.  Of course, they are shut down by the current government shutdown.

The soon to be renamed: "How to retake congress" or some such:



No comments:

Post a Comment