Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

bizarre foods

I watching greek cooks make octopus and octopus ink saks in a greek restaurant where everyone is speaking greek, the mollusks coming straight out of the Mediterranean.
In the middle of November Greek Fest will last three days right here at home.
That scary image won't keep me up tonight.  2500 yards swimming on my day off, complements of a surprisingly cold afternoon and a consequently empty pool.  And tomorrow when I wake up before the sun comes up, I'll deal with overthrowing congress and rethinking the origin of the universe.  And knowing that next week is coming whether I want it or not, I'll be trying to figure out what to do next and the time after that.
And in 5 days the night will bring Halloween with its own haunted memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment